How to Download Liked YouTube Videos
YouTube allows you to conveniently save your favorite videos into a native YouTube playlist, ‘Liked videos’. Previously users could easily access and download the playlist with many different downloaders, provided Liked videos were publicly available. However, since December 2019 the Liked videos YouTube playlist were made private by default for all users. It became impossible to save the playlist with the majority of specialized services, but 4K Video Downloader is here to save the day and videos! Follow the steps below to download your Liked videos from YouTube.
1. Launch 4K Video Downloader.
2. Click Tools > Preferences at the menu bar.
3. Click Log In.
4. Log into your YouTube account in the opened window.
Once you are logged in, you will see "Logged as (your account name)" in the settings interface.
5. Copy the link to your ‘Liked videos’ playlist.
6. Click Paste Link within 4K Video Downloader.
7. Select format and quality.
8. Click Download.
You can also watch a complete video guide “How to Use 4K Video Downloader”.